Join Our Team
We are always keen to hear from enthusiastic and dedicated professionals who:
- Would like to be part of a workplace that offers flexible work conditions and above award wages
- Are looking for an employer that provides a thorough induction program with intensive ongoing support
- Are excited about receiving professional development that is targeted towards unique career goals
- Value a workplace culture that prioritises staff well-being and mental health
- Are eager to be an important part of a super fun, inclusive and dynamic team
If this sounds like you, please get in touch and tell us why you’d like to join us.
Hear from our people about what it’s like to work with us…
"Supported, valued and respected"
When I first started at Ability Focus OT, the clinical management team were really conscious of growing my caseload gradually so I had the time and head space to properly understand and meet the needs of my new clients and their families. I have found that client care and your own professional development are absolute priorities. I receive ongoing clinical supervision from a highly experienced Senior OT, external training for key professional development areas, as well as invaluable peer mentoring within the clinical team.
In my job interview I remember one of the OTs on my panel saying “AFOT is a family”. This is what made me want to join the team and I’ve found it to be absolutely true. We each genuinely care about each other and our clients. This means you always feel supported, valued and respected.
Amanda D – Occupational Therapist